Fiscal service providers

Not only has the legislator tasked ITAA with registering who has the title of certified accountant or tax advisor, it has also recently been given the task of keeping a list of persons who provide tax-related services as self-employed persons but do not hold the ITAA title.
These people do not have to take a course, and are simply registered based on an application file. Although they are not ITAA members, they are required to apply anti-money laundering legislation under the supervision of the ITAA, just like ITAA members and trainees.

Those providing tax-related services can register via the button below.

For more information: